Who says you can’t have healthy pizza?
You will need:
- 100 calorie La Tortilla Factory Smart & Delicious whole wheat tortilla
- Marinara/Pesto sauce (For marinara, I use 1/2 cup of Trader Joe’s No Salt Added/Low Fat Organic marinara sauce, and for pesto I use 2 tablespoons of generic basil pesto)
- 1/4 cup of reduced fat mozzarella/italian blend cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Basil (fresh or dried)
- Spinach, tomatoes, and other assorted veggies
- 1/4 cup of reduced fat feta (best for the pesto pizza) or parmesan cheese (optional)
- Chicken (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Cut up all of your veggies!
- Slather the olive oil on your tortilla before placing it on a cookie sheet. Spread the marinara or pesto onto the tortilla. Sprinkle garlic powder to taste. Sprinkle half of the cheese onto your pizza, arrange the veggies/chicken around your pizza, then sprinkle the rest of the cheese (including the optional feta and parmesan)
- Bake for approximately 7-10 minutes (or until cheese is bubbling and the bottom of the tortilla is brown and crispy)
- Cut and enjoy!
Marinara w/no extras: 343 Calories, 14 g of fat, 17 g of protein
Marinara with chicken: 414 Calories, 16g of fat, 30 g of protein
Pesto w/ feta cheese: 499 Calories, 26 g of fat, 24 g of protein
*Note: The serving size on this pizza is often best split between two people or eaten in halves, because it is the size of a tortilla and the fiber makes it very filling.