The holidays are quickly approaching my friends! If you love them as much as I do then you probably also love the mushy, gushy, tender feelings of the season — so why not spread them around with some lovely, handwritten cards?
Here’s what you have to do to get in on this awesomesauce holiday fun:
- Send me your full name, tumblr name, & address (via ask box or fan mail) before November 29, 2013.
- I will compile a list of everyone’s addresses & send it only to those who sent me their info (as a way of protecting privacy). If you’d rather give out your address yourself, just give me your tumblr name & people can contact you directly for your mailing address. Or if you wish to send cards but not receive any, also contact me via ask and I will send you the address list. Expect to see the list within the first few days of December.
- Once you have received the list, feel free to send a card to everyone, a select few, or whatever you choose! But speaking from experience last year, the more cards you send, the more you receive (and you also gain some more followers as well). And the more cards you get, the more fun you can have putting them up somewhere :)
Some other things to remember:
- Not everyone celebrates Christmas, so try to keep your cards as holiday-neutral as possible. If you would prefer to not receive a religious card of any sort, let me know when submitting your address & I will make a note of it on the list.
- You can buy cards from the store, or have fun and make some of your own!
- Sign all of your cards with your name & tumblr name so people can find you once receiving your card.
- If you want to get even more in the holiday spirit, go sign up for Liz’s secret santa exchange by November 18th!
- Reblog this post so as to get the word out to as many people as possible.
- Remember to send your name, tumblr name, and address RIGHT HERE before November 29, 2013. I won’t add any more addresses to the list after that date because people will want to get their cards out as soon as possible. The deadline is a couple weeks away so as to make sure everyone interested is able to hear about it & submit their mailing address.
Happy Holidays everyone!
Keep reblogging to get the word out! Deadline to send in your mailing address is next week!